The Most Popular Birding Areas in Orange County, VT
We've analyzed all of the Ebird data from 2015 and determined which birding hotspots in Orange County, VT had the most bird sightings.
- Waits River - Connecticut River confluence
- Union Village Dam, Park, and Recreation Area
- Union Village Dam Rec. Area / Buzzell Bridge Rd.
- Thurman W. Dix Reservoir - Orange (123 acres)
- North Thetford Landing
- Pickles Pond - Brookfield (17 acres)
- Lake Morey - Fairlee (547 acres)
- Miller Pond - Strafford (64 acres)