The Most Popular Birding Areas in Eddy County, NM
We've analyzed all of the Ebird data from 2015 and determined which birding hotspots in Eddy County, NM had the most bird sightings.
- Carlsbad Caverns NP -- Rattlesnake Springs
- Washington Ranch
- Six-Mile Dam
- McMillan Dam wetlands
- Lake Avalon
- Brantley Lake SP--Cheapskate Pt.
- Lake Carlsbad (Lower Transill Dam)
- Pecos River below Brantley Lake
- Carlsbad Caverns NP -- Slaughter Canyon
- Lincoln NF--Robinson Draw
- Brantley Lake SP
- Black River Recreation Area -- Cottonwood Day Use Area
- Brantley Lake SP--campground