The Most Popular Birding Areas in Delaware County, OH
We've analyzed all of the Ebird data from 2015 and determined which birding hotspots in Delaware County, OH had the most bird sightings.
- Highbanks Metro Park
- Hoover Nature Preserve--Area N
- Alum Creek SP--Beach and Alum Reservoir South
- Delaware Wildlife Area--Panhandle Rd.
- Alum Creek SP--Africa Rd. Boat Ramp North
- O'Shaughnessy Nature Preserve--Twin Lakes
- Hoover Nature Preserve--Wiese Rd.
- Emily Traphagen Preserve
- Deer Haven Preserve
- Columbus Upground Reservoir--Retention Ponds (Delaware Co.)
- Hoover Nature Preserve--Oxbow Rd.
- Hoover Nature Preserve--Hoover Meadows
- Char-Mar Ridge Preserve
- Hoover Reservoir (Delaware Co.)